Applicant must submit a COMPLETE TEESTO CHAPTER application with the following document: Teesto Navajo Nation Voters Registration card (Navajo county Voter’s Card does not qualify)
Failure to submit all required documents and improperly prepared application shall be considered incomplete
SUBMIT COMPLETE application with supporting documents to Teesto Chapter.
Teesto Chapter currently has One (1) openings at this time. Please be a Registered Voter to Teesto Chapter for approximately Six (6) Months.
- High School Diploma or GED; and two (2) years and maintenance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Federal, State, Tribal Law, Rules, Regulation and guidelines related to custodial operations.
- Knowledge of occupational safety, health regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment preventative maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of enviromental protection regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of sources of supplies & price trends related to the various grade & qualities of a variety of materials, supplies, & equipment.
- Knowledge of estimation of goods, material, and time necessary to complete projects.
- Knowledge of blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Skills in prioritizing, coordinating, scheduling, asssigning, reviewing, and evaluating work.
- Skills in following verbal and written communication in development of in service training, reports and instruction.
- Skills in safely transporting and operating a variety of heavy equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Skills in safety utilizing woodworking tools, materials, & supplies.
- Skills in following verbal and written direction.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to read & Interpret diagrams, drawings, & blueprints.